Argus Phosphates and daily price assessments
Price action captured earlier with daily assessment
- Over the highlighted 4 week period (7 Jan to 4 Feb 2021) the price of DAP fob China grew from $397.50/t to $492.50/t, an increase of 24%.
- The blue line on the graph, marked by the 5 weekly prices over this period (orange) clearly highlights this price growth.
- However, the 21 daily prices over this same period (grey line) provide greater detail on how this price growth was achieved.
Argus Phosphates price reporting service
The Argus Phosphates price reporting service provides accurate and reliable daily and weekly price assessments, news, market commentary and key current data direct from our expert global editorial team.
Access to the industry leading Argus Direct delivery platform is included: Track key prices, set up customizable charts and news alerts, download key data and more.
- Key price indicators for major exporting and importing regions (38 DAP, MAP, TSP prices, 10 acid and rock assessments, 14 freight rates)
- Regular news, commentary and analysis from our teams based in all regions across the world
- Forward-looking analysis including a 30 to 60-day outlook
- Summary of key deals for the week
- Producer commitment analysis
- Spot price comparison, freight economics, arbitrage opportunity analyses
- Updates on production rates and plant shutdowns
- Phosphates freight trends
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Key export and import data, and analysis of stock levels in key markets
- Extensive use of graphics, maps and visuals to help digest key information
- Downloadable proprietary datasets covering latest line ups for key export and import regions