Argus Nitrogen and daily price assessments
Price action captured earlier with daily assessment
- The graph highlights our daily price assessments of cfr Brazil (blue line) vs our weekly price assessments of said price (grey line). Our daily price assessments provide a day-to-day view of the change in price trend compared to the five weekly price assessments (marked in orange), over the same period.
- Our daily price was able to capture the price peak and the subsequent weekly price dips, which were more pronounced toward the end of the working week.
- Viewed in conjunction with our weekly prices, our clients get a more granular view of the volatility of prices. Insights like these are particularly helpful for commercial decision-making during periods of dramatic price changes.
Argus Nitrogen price reporting service
The Argus Nitrogen price reporting service provides accurate and reliable daily and weekly price assessments, news, market commentary and key current data direct from our expert global editorial team.
Access to the industry leading Argus Direct delivery platform is included: Track key prices, set up customizable charts and news alerts, download key data and more.
- Key price indicators for major exporting and importing regions, with 50 price assessments and 15 freight assessments
- Regular news, commentary and analysis from our teams based in all regions across the world
- Forward-looking analysis including a 30 to 60-day outlook
- Summary of key deals for the week
- Producer commitment analysis
- Spot price comparison, freight economics, arbitrage opportunity analyses
- Natural gas prices (Henry Hub and TTF month ahead)
- Updates on production rates and plant shutdowns
- Nitrogen freight trends
- Market-appropriate methodology
- Key export and import data, and analysis of stock levels in key markets
- Extensive use of graphics, maps and visuals to help digest key information
- Downloadable proprietary datasets covering latest line ups for key export and import regions